The Piacenti SpA center for restoration covers an area of 1500 square meters divided into specific areas, all equipped with air conditioning, burglar alarm and fire detection systems. A large part of this area is covered by a bridge crane for handling artifacts of up to two and a half tons and a loading ramp for trucks / LKW.
As well as this complex of laboratories, the company has another 800 square meters housing a laboratory for pesticide treatments, storage space for long stay items and an area intended for the use of guests.
Piacenti SpA is a team of highly qualified people composed of restorers, technicians, craftsmen and operators specialized in a variety of fields appertaining to restoration.
Their work environment, equipped with all modern technology, added to the professionalism of their work team, ensure Piacenti SpA the flexibility and competence to deal with all types of intervention.
The following is a list of the areas in the work shop.
- Laboratory for wooden artefacts;
- Laboratory for polychrome artifacts;
- Laboratory for paintings on canvas or wood;
- Storage area for work completed;
- General area for storage and handling;
- Area for antiparasitic treatment;
- Controlled atmosphere area;
- Long stay storage area;
- Accomodation for guests;
- Operations Center with warehouse, vehicles and equipment;
- Offices: Direction, commercial, technical, administration, production.